Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We know the timelines that exist with every loss incident that takes place. From the harsh storms that Queens can see that damage roofs to fires that can affect multiple apartments in a complex in Forest Hills or Glendale, we have a limited window of time before certain materials and contents become irreparably damaged. Our technicians stay prepared for this with emergency lines staffed 24/7 to put you in contact with experienced restoration specialists any time of the day.
We keep ready trailers stocked with our cutting-edge equipment and products to reach your home quickly after a loss incident. From the first notice of loss, we strive to contact a residence within four hours so that vital emergency services and mitigation tactics can begin. No matter what disaster has taken place, we save our customers money because We’re Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (718) 381-3702
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Forest Hills / Ridgewood arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.